Coronavirus (COVID‑19) Information and Resources
Faculty/Staff Return to Campusclick here
Summer 2020 Semester
- All summer 2020 semester classes are online.
- Tuition and Fees for Summer 2020: There will be no tuition differentials charged for summer online courses. In addition, KSU has waived all mandatory fees, excluding a technology fee and the special institutional fee, for students enrolled in courses for the summer of 2020.
- Residence Halls are closed to all students except those previously approved to remain on campus for the summer 2020 semester.
Fall Semester 2020
- New Student Orientation has been transferred to an online experience for students beginning classes for the Fall 2020 term. Click here for more information.
- Fall Semester: The University is currently working on plans for a return to campus for the fall 2020 semester for all students, based on guidelines provided by the University System of Georgia. As soon as information is available, the campus community will be notified and this page will be update.
As recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Wash hands regularly.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover your sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when experiencing symptoms of illness.
If you have any illness – common cold, flu, cough – please stay home and take care of yourself until you are better. If you are experiencing symptoms of the coronavirus:
- Students should contact Student Health Services at (470) 578-6644.
- Faculty and staff should contact their primary care physician.