To report that you have tested positive for COVID-19, please complete the COVID-19 self-reporting.
If you are experiencing symptoms or have medical questions related to COVID-19, please contact the Health Helpline at 470.578.6644, Option 1. The Helpline is available 9am-7pm, 7 days per week.If you call after hours, please leave a message and a medical professional will return your call within 24 hours. If a medical emergency occurs on campus (e.g., difficulty breathing), contact Public Safety at 470-578-6666.
Indoor Study and Outdoor Student Spaces
KSU has identified many indoor spaces for students to study. When weather permits, students can also take advantage of enhanced outdoor spaces to study and socialize. Solar powered tables have also been added where students can charge their electronic devices.
Learning on Campus
Kennesaw State University is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work and learning environment for all students, faculty and staff. As such, we are adhering to health and safety guidelines set forth by the Georgia Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control, under guidance from the University System of Georgia.
In accordance with guidelines from the University System of Georgia, the university will continue to provide multiple learning opportunities for spring with most courses being delivered through blended learning.
- Some classes will be held entirely face to face where necessary or feasible and safety can be maintained.
- We have expanded the use of larger instructional spaces to allow students to continue to receive instruction while remaining appropriately socially distant.
- Certain lab-based and studio-based courses have extended laboratory/studio hours, with students being given access based on a rotating schedule.
- Hybrid (a mix of in-person and online):
- Some courses will deliver content through a hybrid modality for students, wherein they will be present in-person in rotation and engage virtually at other times.
- Some face-to-face courses have been moved fully online to prioritize the face-to-face delivery of other courses.
- Some classes may be taught entirely online where an instructor qualifies for an alternate work arrangement or when the determination is made that moving a course online is strategically necessary to meet university needs and is in the best interests of students
Health and Safety
Face Masks: All University System of Georgia institutions require faculty, staff, students and visitors to wear an appropriate face covering while inside campus facilities. Face coverings will be worn in addition to and not as a substitute for social distancing. Face coverings aren’t required in one’s own residence hall unit or suite, when alone in an enclosed office or study room or in campus outdoor settings where social distancing requirements are met. Anyone not using a face covering in areas where use is required, will be asked to wear one, will be provided as best as possible with a disposal mask, or must leave the area. Repeated refusal to comply with the requirements may result in disciplinary action through the applicable conduct code for faculty, staff or students.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for those who are unable to wear a face covering for documented health reasons.
Click here for more information about Housing and Residence Life.
Campus Services is committed to continuing to offer the services (Housing, Dining, Parking and Transportation, Student Health Services, Talon One Service Center and University Stores) that you need to succeed during your time at KSU. Click here to learn about the measures we are taking to offer our services in safe settings.